A few pics from the last day of school/Dance Festival
Kyla and Olivia ready to perform "You've Got a Friend in Me"
Allie showing off her line dancing skills
We couldn't get very close to Damon, so this is the best shot I got of him with his class
Kyla had Miss Covington for kindergarten. She was fabulous and Kyla loved her. It takes a special person to teach kindergarteners. I helped out in the class a few times and it was exhausting!
Allie and Senor Kawala in second grade. Another awesome teacher at Cherry Hill in the Spanish program
Damon and his fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Mahoney in ALL. She pushed the kids hard, but was kind and loving. Just the kind of teacher I love! I hope my kids teachers' next year are as great as they were this year!



1 comment:
MY HOPE OF AMERICA SHIRT IS YELLOW, TOO! I HAVE SEVERAL OF EVERY COLOR! THEY ARE PHASING OUT THE A.L.L PROGRAM. THEY WANT INDIVIDUAL TEACHERS TO COME UP WITH IT IN THEIR OWN CLASSROOM. I THINK THERE'S JUST 6TH NEXT YEAR...AND THAT'S IT. MORE AND MORE WORK FOR THE TEACHER! GLAD I'M RETIRED!
Post a Comment