Thursday, January 15, 2015

Halloween

Somehow, this never got posted. Oops.


Pumpkin Carving





Ward Christmas party--Dr Sheldon Cooper and Dr Amy Farrah Fowler (Big Bang Theory characters)


Carter at his preschool Halloween party with his teacher, Mary Poppins Miss Karli


The morning of Halloween, Jeff informed me that the photographers for the Trapnell Orthodontics website were going to be doing a photo shoot with all the families in the afternoon. Talk about terrible timing! After running around all morning to Carter's preschool party and the girls parade, we had to get out of Halloween costumes and get dressed up nice for the photo shoot. 

Once the website is up, I will try to steal some pictures so I can have them. We went over to Chris and Sheri's to change into costumes, and then went trick or treating in Laurie's neighborhood, and then over to Colleen's neighborhood.


Damon as a motorcycle rider (again)

 

Allie as a vampire (again)


Kyla as Raggedy Ann (who she did not know, but I'm so glad she let herself be talked into it)



McKay as Batman

Carter as a firefighter


All the kids with Connor and Aubrie

No comments: