Tuesday, September 01, 2015

May

Allie had a fun birthday party with lots of friends


The girls finished soccer






We saw the BYU Rugby team with the national championship up in SLC with our friends, the Konold's. The next day, we found this picture in the Deseret News online edition. There we are!


Damon's soccer team


McKay showing off his monkey skills


Damon after his last game, which finished with PK's as it was getting too dark to see


Preschool at my house one day. The boys LOVED this and I'm so glad we did it!


Mother's Retreat in AZ. We got pedicures



Spent tons of time at Last Chance, where I found this great Christmas sweater



And we got to go to the Gilbert temple. 



I came home on Mother's Day to my amazing crew


McKay wasn't too pleased with his older sisters when they covered his face in sidewalk chalk


Allie had her dance recital



McKay got to go with Damon to his CTE class when they put on a preschool program


Allie went on trek with the fourth grade


Before one of her 5 dance performances


Payson temple open house


Garden got planted


I took the three youngest kids to hike the Y. They rocked!




Carter put on a preschool program with Ms Karli


And the girls said goodbye to Señorita Gurr and Señorita Monterrossa


No comments: