I have an entirely different post currently rattling around in my brain, but it's going to have to wait until after tomorrow, and ultrasound #2. Which means, for those of you who are not my Facebook friends (and you should be!), we found out yesterday the sex of our baby. And to make it fun for Damon, we tied balloons to the mailbox.
Yep, we're having a boy! I can hardly believe it (I was completely ready to find out it was girl #3), but we are super excited. His umbilical cord only has 2 vessels instead of 3, so we are having a second ultrasound tomorrow to check for any potential problems. So, more (a lot more, I am sure) on that tomorrow after the ultrasound.
This is a cute picture I took of the kids the other day. They were posing in the street and Allie hopped on Damon's back.
And finally, Allie has been cracking us up lately. One day, I heard her singing "I Gotta Feeling," and it went something like this, "I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night. And tomorrow's gonna be a good night. And after tomorrow's gonna be a good night. And after after tomorrow's gonna be a good night..."
My personal favorite. "Mom, I know dad's car is a boy, because it has a mustache."
15 comments:
Guess I should be checking my facebook things more often. Congrats on boy #2 (or should I say 3?) Those girls need a baby brother to dress up and stuff! Cute Alli comments...I totally thought the same thing with the mustache! Who wouldn't?
congrats!!!! now you have even numbers of boys and girls! :) so happy for you guys! hope everything goes well at your ultrasound.
Yeah for a boy! That will be fun for your family. :)
why of COURSE Jeffs car has a mustache..
I LOVE ALLIE! tonight, tomorrow night, after tomorrow night...after after tomorrow night!
I didn't see the facebook post. Congrats on another boy. I bet Damon is super excited. I hope all is ok with that umbilical cord thing. I will be thinking and praying for you.
How funny. My last post was #300 too! I guess we're in sync. I hope everything is okay w/ the umbilical cord thing and that there aren't any complications. How scary. Eek.
Allie-isms always make my day. I was so excited about you having a boy (and Jonny's mission call) that I had a hard time falling asleep last night. :)
Hooray for you and hip hip hooray for Damon! Two girls, two boys is a great way to go...where I'm not sure, but a great way nonetheless.
Yey for another boy! Congrats!
Congrats on the BOY!!!!! I bet Damon and Jeff are thrilled!! Not that girls are bad or anything.... :)
That is so funny - Ali is at that funny age. Jaxan has been saying funny things too. I need to document it more.
Congrats on another boy!! What fun!
Congrats on the pregnancy - and it's a boy!! YAY.
Oooh, that makes me have hope that when we have baby #4, we'll end with a girl. So, we'll be opposite of you...a girl, two boys and another girl. :) I'm anxious to hear what you find out about the cord...hope all is well.
Congrats to you on another boy! I hope all is well at your next ultrasound.
Post a Comment