Jeff was lucky enough in high school to make the best friend's a boy could have. They all (but us) ended up living in Arizona, so occasionally they have to get together so they can relive their glory days. They came up to Park City for a weekend of boys fun (I heard something about some Green Lantern underwear?!), and we were lucky enough to see them a couple of times. My kids kept asking where the "259 Brothers" were. I think that's a fitting description. I know Jeff loves his 4 brothers, but I wonder if he loves these guys just as much (if not more). I have to admit, I love them a little bit myself. And I think they have all chosen fabulous wives that I absolutely love as well.
8 comments:
Love this video and the picture of the guys. Having the kids alone for that long was rough, but knowing how much fun it was for them made it totally worth it. Thanks for 'hosting' for part of it.
p.s. Love the green lantern reference, hahahaha.
Okay- that singing is awesome! How fun for your kids to witness that.
Did guys have to audition to live in this apartment together? Very fun.
AAAAAAAAAAAh shucks Krystal. We love you too! Love the pictures of the guys and the video. They are lucky to have each other.
That was way cool....a bunch of guys just cleaning up the kitchen and singing like that....awesome!:)
That was a great end to a "problems" post. I love to see any guy in the kitchen doing more than just eating. You've got a kitchen full of guys cooking, cleaning, holding babes, and singing on tune & in harmony. Awesome!
Wow! They're really good! How nice to have a bunch of guys singing, cleaning and cooking in your kitchen! LOL
that's awesome...they should be on the sing off show.
Post a Comment