(You can clearly see that school has started, and that I am surrounded mostly by the little kids, as they are heavily featured this month).
Kyla was wearing a skirt with shorts underneath (also known as a skort), and when she discovered this, she exclaimed, "Hey! It's actually a squirt!"
Carter has been unknowingly donating his clothes to McKay for the last year and a half, but is starting to catch on. I was putting some of Carter's old shoes on McKay, and when Carter started crying, I told him they were too small and they would be McKay's now. Carter said, "It's not fair what he gets." Haha, so it begins.
McKay was wearing a pair of footsie jammies that had a hole in the toe. Kyla noticed it and said, "His thumb toe is showing!"
We were at pack meeting and it was determined that the adults would decide whether or not the kids were well behaved. Carter looked at me and asked, "Where's the dolts?"
Kyla was standing next to the oven, which was quite warm, and said, "I'm so hot, babies are about to start bursting out!" (This one still perplexes me. And then makes me laugh)
We were in the car and it became apparent that someone had ripped one, when Damon asked who it was. Kyla answered automatically, "Damon, you smelt it, you dealt it."
I was putting a bib on McKay one afternoon at lunchtime when Carter told me, "I don't need a big."
After a soccer game, we were all hungry, and I asked the kids, "What should we have for dinner?" McKay raised his hand and said, "ME!"
Carter told me one morning, after some cartoons, "Odie's on my team. Garfield too."
Kyla was tattling on one of her siblings and said, "They said the E word. Idiot."
Sunday morning as we were getting ready for church, Carter was wiping his face with a baby wipe. Allie came and told me, "I want to take this purse to church." And Carter chimed in, "I want to take this wipe to church."
1 comment:
Cute.
Post a Comment