We had our pictures taken Saturday for Christmas cards and such. It's a day Jeff looks forward to with such anticipation and delight. Ha! But I needed to get it done so I could use a pic for the cards I needed to order this week (Groupon keeping me on top of things!). I'm not going to reveal any of the family shots (let's save a little something for Christmas), but here are some of the rest of the cute ones. None have been edited, but that's part of the fun.
Carter got kicked in the face by Kyla shortly after we got there, and he has a fat lip in a lot of the pictures.
McKay was an ornery stinker the whole time, but we did get one cute shot.
Kimmy was our photographer's assistant (meaning, Jeff set up all the shots and the camera, and she snapped the pics and shimmied so the kids would smile). She's great. And I look tall and old here.
Fat lip, still cute
I was quite bummed that my hair decided not to hold any curl that morning. Sometimes it just works that way. Even with a super hot curling wand that works miracles other days. Oh well.
7 comments:
You look fabulous Krystal!!!
Darling! The wand worked great on A and K! And yours looks wavy, which is way cute too. And trendy. Can't wait for more. I laughed when you said Kimmy "shimmied". How does that look again?
I love your hair. The soft waves look awesome. And you're outfit is smokin' too. Jeff's a lucky man. I love the outfits you guys are wearing. Cute. :)
I love your hair. The soft waves look awesome. And you're outfit is smokin' too. Jeff's a lucky man. I love the outfits you guys are wearing. Cute. :)
super cute fam even with the flat curls and busted lip.
Your family is adorable! I love your "funnies" and stories on your blog. It's so "real life." I have a stories like Kyla's!! Kason is very similar in his mischievousness. I just don't write as good as you do, so I never take the time to write them down. It's fun to read your blog!
Poor Carter! The shoot looks fabulous, though. And I LOVE your couple shot at the end!
Post a Comment