Friday, January 04, 2013

December Quotables

Kyla one morning, "I had a dream I had the picken chox! I mean the chicken pox!"

Carter, after watching some videos of the Haka on YouTube with my sister: "I want to watch the mohawk!"

Damon bit his tongue during basketball practice. He told me, "I feel like it has a welch on it!"

Allie is going to take a test to see if she can get into ALL (the advanced class) next year. She was whining about it. I asked what was wrong, and Kyla told me, "she doesn't want to do KSL!"

Kyla, who despises coats, put one on when she got really cold. "I'm toasted!," she exclaimed.

Kyla hurt Carter and I told her to tell him she was very sorry. She looked at me and said, "I'm not very sorry. I'm only a little sorry."

Kyla singing a Christmas song: "Good tithings we bring..."

Finally, a Plan Book I found written in Damon's handwriting. Dated 12/13/12

7:45 Get up
8:00 breakfast
8:15 get ready for school
8:40 study for Earth Science test
9:00 go to school
3:30 get out of school
3:45 get home
4:00 do colonial project
5:30 dinner
6:00 do more on colonial project
6:30 go to basketball
7:30 get back from basketball
8:00 time to get in bed and read
8:30 lights out
9:00 fall asleep
10:00 fast asleep (or should be)

*really, isn't that precious?

No comments: