Wednesday, August 21, 2013

End of Summer

After our camping trip to Capital Reef/Boulder Mountain,we only had one day to recover before we took off to camp again up by Strawberry Reservoir with Ryan and Laurie and their family. We took some motorcycles and a quad, so the kids were in heaven.


Carter even got a turn


Damon got pretty good on his 70


Dad gave us all rides on his bike


The little boys were in soda/dirt heaven


KyKy also thought it would be fun to take a nap with Bex in the laundry basket. She wasn't really asleep, and Bex was a good sport.

I took the kids to the airport so we could be there when my cousin, Addison, got off his mission. It was so fun!



We got the boys back together a few days later




The kids have not been anxious for summer to end, and tried to sleep together every night. Sometimes, I gave in. 

School started yesterday


Damon is in sixth grade


Allie's in third


Kyla's in first


And the superhero and his sidekick are home with me all day

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Ahhh...just what I needed at the end if a long day. A Krystal post. I love the pic of the boys in dirt/soda heaven and also of Bex bring a good sport. Hilarious. Enjoy your days with three kids gone all day. BLISS!!

Ann Mitchell said...

Is that a Jazz blanket that Kyla's laying on? Can't believe how old your kids are!