Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lighting of Riverwoods


On my birthday, Jeff had tickets to the Jazz game and was taking a dentist, so we were on our own. We decided to brave the cold and the crowds and go to the Lighting of the Riverwoods. And after we got ditched by my brother and his girlfriend, we really were on our own. The lines for Santa and the carriage rides were way longer than we hoped they would be, so we mostly walked around and saw all the lights.



We wandered into the Provo Beach Resort where the Paul Mitchell girls were doing hair and face painting. There were no lines in there (well kept secret, I guess), so the girls got their hair done.






We did wait in the line to get our free photo, and it turned out pretty dang cute. Happy 34th to me!

1 comment:

Ann Mitchell said...

I can't believe you're 34! You would have been about 10 months old when I started teaching!