This year was our Trapnell Thanksgiving year, so we decided to have a Pre-Thanksgiving with Colleen and Tom's families the Sunday before. We opted to do homemade Cafe Rio, and it turned out fabulous.
For real Thanksgiving, I was in charge of rolls and rainbow jello. My mom would be so proud.

The only pic I got of the kids waiting in line before we prayed.

And one of the toast we had over the amazing spread

Rainbow jello slice

I'm not sure how this pic of Bex got on this post, but here it is. Nachooooooooo!

Jeff and I did some Black Friday shopping (mostly for his assistants for Christmas) and that was quite an experience. Hopefully it was worth it for the 3 iPad minis, two laptops, Dyson vacuum, and KitchenAid mixer we ended up with. Not to mention the strep throat I suffered through for four days after we were finished!

No comments:
Post a Comment