Friday, January 03, 2014

Christmas Festivities

For FHE the week of Christmas, the kids put on the Nativity play for us. And it was a winner, let me tell you. The highlight was probably when Bex (the lamb) climbed into the manger with baby Jesus. 


Mary and Joseph


On Christmas Eve, Allie and I made cinnamon rolls for the morning




We forced the kids to take some pics before our big bash at Grandma/Grandpa Trapnell's house




When we got home, the PJ elf came




We told the kids we wouldn't be starting any Christmas activities until 8:00 am (harsh, I know). Of course, they woke up at 6:30 and were making all kinds of noise, so we sent them down to the basement to watch tv until 8:00. McKay took advantage of the down time and played with his gift from Santa. So at 8:00, when the kids lined up for the traditional stairs pic, McKay wasn't happy.


But everyone was happy once the gifts were open












1 comment:

Heather B said...

Your cinnamon rolls look amazing! And I see your curly hair lasted at least a few hours, maybe more? Looks great!