He wanted to put his own sprinkles on his cake. He went a bit heavy handed. I love Carter photobombing from the back.
We decided to try out Blaster Tag for his birthday, and since McKay is happy to go with the flow, he agreed. I took the five kids after school and we had a blast. Pun intended.
McKay was very good at hiding and not getting hit by others. He thinks he's a professional.
One of my favorite pics from when he was a baby.
One year old
A couple days old
Third birthday
Always wearing green for his birthday
Green clothes for St Pattys
Kyla's leprechaun trap at school
Allie was Orville Wright for her Images of Greatness this year. I think she looked awesome!
McKay got to share his birthday poster with his preschool class. He got to use a pointer and tell the class all about himself. It was darling.
Damon wrapped up another basketball season with another second place finish. The Rebels fought hard, and all the games were close, but they ended up one point short in the final game. Damon and Ryan sure have fun playing together, though.
Twix is doing well. He is potty trained (at least we think he is--I haven't cleaned up any accidents in the house for over a month) and really settling into his life here. He is very loved. He can do shake, high five, play dead and roll over. He had two canine teeth right next to each other for a while, but the baby tooth fell out, and how he's back to the normal amount.
He doesn't wear the shock collar anymore. He doesn't try to go into rooms that he isn't supposed to go in, and usually comes back when I call him outside. Not always. Every once in a while, he gets a stubborn streak and wants to finish his exploring before coming home. All in all, though, he is a great dog and I am so happy and relieved about that.
We celebrated Allie's basketball season with a team party at Pizza Pie Cafe. Sadly, I don't have a single picture of her playing or of her team. I helped coach and it was a lot of fun. The little kids loved getting their faces painted while Allie and her teammates played and laughed like only 10-year old girls can.
Now we are back into soccer season! Spring soccer is the worst, because it is usually so cold (with a couple of warm days thrown in for tricks), so I'm hoping we survive. Less than two weeks and we'll be poolside in Arizona. I can't wait!

















1 comment:
There's shocking news in the sports betting world.
It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,
Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...
Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software
Post a Comment