
I know it may be hard to believe that we're still swimming in October, but remember, this is Florida. We hope to make it through the month still swimming. We'll see how that goes. Here's a brief synopsis of our pool trip this morning:
- Damon cried for at least thirty minutes because he thought the water was too cold. Once he got in, he loved it. All he needed was a little push (literally). He and Isaac jumped into the pool and raced from side to side from the "monster" (a little girl there).

- Allie didn't get to go on the slide, her usual favorite activity, because the water was too cold. Not for the kids, just for me. Instead, she had to occupy her time with her next favorite activity--climbing in and out of the pool via the edge. She only went under once, which I was impressed by.

- Allie and Ethan were ready to get out before the rest of the kids.

Well, so far, so good. I got all the pictures on that I wanted to post. I better hurry and go before something goes wrong. We're lucky we're still swimming in October!
Here the boys are posing before plunging into the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment