Friday, October 06, 2006

Artist


I wanted to post this picture last Friday, when it was taken, but for some reason, it wasn't working. This is last week's "arts and crafts" and how can you not love that smile?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow Krystal the kids are beautiful.
They are growing up. Post some pictures of you and Jeff. Miss you guys.

Jessica said...

Wow the kids are beautiful. They are growing up so fast. Post some pictures of you and Jeff. Miss you guys!!

Lysle and Kamiko said...

Krystal....love the updates. Allie and Rori are way too much alike. It's scary. I'll comment more later.

Kamiko

Jessica said...

I don't know if this is posting. What is going on. This is my last try. Your kids are beautiful!! Last time I saw your son he was just talking. Miss you guys. Post some pictures of you and Jeff.