
"The loving mother holds her daughter's head toward the camera." I don't even remember doing this, but judging by Kyla's interest, I think something must have happened right before this. We did enjoy some yummy hot dogs and chicken kabobs from this lovely vendor.

"The kids try to blend into the crowd by acting like they know what they're doing on the subway." Safe to say everyone knew we were tourists.

"Wow, that's a tall building. And a boy who needs a haircut." Damon in front of the ESB. Our best layover ever...
5 comments:
Your layover story is about as bad as it gets. I'm so sorry that you had to deal with all that, and with three kids! Whew! At least you got to see a little of New York right!:)
well you can say youve all been on the subways of NY. your brave :)
I'm glad your unhappy circumstances at least let you get a glimpse of NY. I'm so sorry about that flight!!! Argh! Glad you're enjoying Utah and that the kids are happy there!
I think Kyla's just totally entranced by all thoe big juicy hot dog pictures.
Oh how fun! I haven't been to NYC in about 15 years and I miss it! Good job making the best of an awful situation.
Post a Comment