Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cleaning Day Attire

Today is cleaning day, which is Allie's favorite day of the week, because she gets to watch more TV than normal (small price to pay to have her out of the way). This morning, though, I had to laugh at the outfit she chose for herself after getting out of the bath (those are lacy Sunday socks, if you can't tell).

If KyKy had her choice, she would be naked all the time, but we learned the hard way that she should not be nude for extended periods of time, even if she has already pooped twice that day...so, this is what Kyla was wearing for cleaning day.

And, lest you think that I let my girls go around looking like white trash at the beach (which we know a thing or two about) while I spend all my time on my own appearance, here's one of me. Brace yourself, it's a pretty one.


(You love the Survivor buff, don't you?)

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I always put a bandanna on for cleaning day! It is the only way to go!

jaesi said...

May I dare ask what is in the tanks behind you?!!!

Freak your a skinny little thing! Whats the secret...beside eating healthy and working out....?

emilyy said...

Sounds like our "cleaning day" E watches movies almost all day and none of us change out of our pjs

Mariah said...

I love Allie's outfit!! The socks just make it!

Michelle said...

Love the bathing suits with lace socks.

Christina Mangelson said...

Haven't you heard of MAIDS! They are lifesavers.