Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Eight

The title of this post is for Cassie, who introduced me to a book by the same title. Cool book.

This was a tag from Laurie from a while ago, back when I wasn't online. But now I'm back, and I know you're all dying to know this crucial info about me.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. The Amazing Race
3. So You Think you can Dance
4. American Idol
5. Survivor
6. Pushing Daisies
7. Alias (we are catching up via dvds from the library--finishing season 2)
8. Gossip Girl (well, the first season before Dan and Serena broke up)

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took Allie to her last gymnastics class, watched her throw several tantrums because she couldn't do something, told her she's not doing gymnastics anymore.
2. Bought groceries--we had no fresh produce left in the house, and the kids were eating cans of mandarin oranges for their fruit. Sad.
3. Returned Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 to redbox. Not nearly as trashy as I thought it would be (meaning: not as trashy as the 4th book). Love those girls and their friendship!
4. Made macaroni and cheese for dinner (for the kids)
5. Saw Carrie Underwood perform at the E Center
6. Blogged
7. Read some blogs
8. Let Allie take a bath in the middle of the day, and then had to listen to her complain about how freezing she was when she had to get out.

8 Things I look forward to
1. Seeing Heather's new baby, Annaliese
2. Thanksgiving with family in Las Vegas
3. Christmas shopping with the girls
4. Twilight movie. I'm prepared for a bit of disappointment.
5. Having Jeff's loans paid off
6. A house of our own
7. A place for Jeff to put all of his stuff (ie: home office)
8. Tara, Wayne, Jonny and Kenzie coming to visit on Sunday

8 Favorite Restaraunts
1. Koja
2. Red Lobster
3. Cafe Rio
4. Panda Express
5. Rosa's-no longer in Provo:(
6. Hoggy's in Columbus
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Golden Corral

8 Things on my Wish list
1. Lasik eye surgery
2. Bigger chest (naturally, not surgically, but without weight gain in other areas)
3. A more comfortable bed
4. Allie to go to preschool for free (I miss Florida)
5. Some good friends close by
6. A dvd player in the van
7. DVR
8. BYU to beat Utah on Saturday

8 People I Would Love to Have as Neighbors (in no particular order)

1. Becky Seymour-one of my besties from high school. She knows me on a deep, emotional level and loves me anyway.
2. Kelly Lewis-our husbands get along, we have many of the same interests. I have always felt like we could be best friends if we had the chance to live close.
3. April Ferguson-only got to be neighbors for under a year. It wasn't long enough. Our kids get along great, we get along great, and I'd have someone to walk with (and chat with) every day!
4. Jenny Ludlow-we haven't lived together since college, but have some of my best memories with her. Especially now that she's about to become a mom, I know it would be way too much fun if we were neighbors.
5. Sarah Watford-I'm saving Damon for her little girl, Taylor (or Kennedy, if it doesn't work out). She could help me decorate my house, and keep me sane.
6. Jenner Brown-We only had a couple months to hang out while we were sports camp counselors, but she always made me laugh. Plus, she could help me score some sweet deals at CVS and thrift stores.
7. Natalie Clarke-my bestie from Ohio. Love everything about her, and her YELLOW personality would see that we always were doing something fun.
8. Suzanne Papa-no one is more real than Suz. Plus, Jeff loves you both. And we could FINALLY get together for some b-ball and v-ball!

6 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I think I need a wish list too - Lasik is my #1 as well!

Becky Seymour said...

hope to see you this week text me for sure

Kelly L said...

Krystal, Krystal:
This is what I get when I don't check blogs for a couple of weeks. . .completely honored that you would want me to live next door to you and feeling terrible that I didn't know what was going on with you and your baby sooner. You probably thought I was a terrible friend and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. You know that I know how hard that experience is and I hope and pray that you are really doing as well as you say. Heavenly Father does know what is best for us and what the best plan for our kids will be and I love how strong you always are through all of your challenges. You are such an example to me. Who knows? Maybe someday we can live next door to each other. A dentist/orthodontist retirement community maybe?

Lots and lots of love!

P.S. I love Sydney Bristow, too! In fact, I'm still kind of wishing I was her some days :)

Heather B said...

Oh, you're looking forward to seeing my baby? yay! We're excited to see you guys too. So...no more gymnastics for Allie for REAL, or empty threat?

J-Lo said...

I'll be your neighbor in a heartbeat...if you move to Shreveport:) Our kids could wrestle aligators together. I'm flattered to be on your list. You know I love you (in a Carrie Underwood "I want to be your best friend" kind of way)!

Jenner said...

wow, you would want me for a neighbor? i make you laugh? i'm honored. what a compliment.