Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Pics

We are still in St. George enjoying spring break (where it actually feels like spring today for the first time!), and I'll have much more about our fabulous camping trip we took, but here are some pics from Easter (thankfully Heather and my mom had their cameras out and handy!)



My sisters and me after church

The Esplin girls

All 8 grandkids (the best shot we got--Allie didn't do a very good job holding Annaliese)



My three cuties




Kyla cheesing it


Damon striking a pose






10 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! I hope you had a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

I love their little smiles. Very cute kids--and glad you had a fun time in StG! And yes, we must hang out in May!

Lyndsi said...

What fun to spend Easter with your cute family! It looks like you had a fabulous time and your little ones are so darling! :)

Lindsay said...

These Easter pics are SO CUTE! We miss you guys! Can't wait for you to come back and visit in July!

The Calico Crew said...

I haven't seen any of your sisters for a VERY long time! Glad they're all still alive and kicking! Looks like 8 kids in church clothes was lots of fun! At least they all looked nice. I still just love your littlest! It's her smile I think that reminds me of YOU! :0)

Heather B said...

Kyla's smile is the best.

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Ohhhh! We missed you guys for our Easter egg hunt this year! Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you all again!

TPlayer said...

Your Mom looks fantastic!!!

Becky Seymour said...

I'm not even kidding when I say you should enter your kids into some kind of beauty competiton or something, because they all have extremelly beautiful features...NO JOKE!! I love the one of all the kids and Annalise falling over....lol

Jenner said...

we have 4 sisters in my fam and 8 grandkids too!