Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Here he is after the play with David. They are both wearing Grandpa Freddy's hats. Damon was insistent that he wear his Camelbak, because a real woodsman would have one.
Allie has been cracking us all up lately. She asked me to write down her rules on Valentine's Day card I gave her. I thought it was great, and wanted to remember it.
The Rules (according to Allie):
"I love Tina and Ricky and I want a bulldog. Make sure it doesn't bite me. If you always want a pet, clean up your house.
"If you can always wear a dress, make sure you don't get a hole in it. Even if you can't do that, eat what your mom says to eat.
"Make sure you always have basketball shoes to play basketball and swim suits to go to the beach.
"If you can't get the pet off your couch, make sure it doesn't go potty on the couch. Or else you have to clean the couch and get all the dirtiness off.
"I love you. You love me. I love lip gloss. Love, Mom. Allie"
8 comments:
Listen to that boy carry a tune!...But of course he sings so well, duh, I should have known. Save this.. I'm sure American Idol or some other fan site will be playing this all over youtube in 10-15 years.
That was sooo cute! He is getting better and better all the time. The camelback thing just cracks me up! So do Allie's rules. They remind me of thoughts by Jack Handy. I heart my nieces and nephews.
Oh my word...."I love you. You love me. I love lip gloss."....it should be a bumper sticker!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!
Ali cracks me up that she's still in love with lip gloss. And well done Mr Damon--he saves the day!!
Oh, bad news...a huge tree in our front yard fell down on your/our car. So sad and Scott only had comprehensive ins so the Landlord better pay up. It still works, just mangled that's all.
We tried to take good care of your baby, but old Mother Nature was too much for us to handle.
How cute!!! Damon is going to be a star one day!
And Allie is HILARIOUS!
Um, Damon isn't THE son of Jeff Trapnell of the 259 fame and glory?!?! He's a star just like his father. :) That was truly cute, and I was pretty impressed by all the kids and their comedic timing too. Allie is hysterical. Where do they come up with this stuff??
Those rules are definitely some to live by!! You should ALWAYS have a swim suit. So true.
I think I'm going to start living by Allie's rules! They sound better than the rules I have at my house.
Post a Comment