Thursday, April 09, 2009

Kyla's Faces

When Allie was about Kyla's age (almost 2), she became very facially expressive. We encouraged this (because it was so cute) and she would run through her repertoire of faces. Kyla has been following in her footsteps (facesteps?) and she has her own list of expressions she will give on command. See if you can match the expressions (it's tricky!).

a. tired
b. silly
c. happy
d. sad
e. surprised
f. mad

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5

#6

8 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

That was a trick question, Krystal. There are only 5 pictures and 6 options. So, here's my guesses...
#1-either mad or suprised
#2-Silly
#3-Tired
#4-Sad (sooo cute!)
#5-Happy
Do I win something if I guessed right??

BBC said...

#1 Mad?
#2 Silly
#3 Tired
#4 Sad
#5 Happy

The Hansen Family said...

Hmmm!
#1 Sad
#2 Silly
#3 Tired
#4 Mad
#5 Happy
#6 Surprised

What a cutie!

BBC said...

#6 is definitely surprised! add that to my first comment!

TPlayer said...

Mad
Silly
Tired
Sad
happy
Surprised

Heather B said...

Very tricky. And very cute. I cant figure out the first face...sad?
Then silly then tired, mad, happy, surprised. Good game!

The Calico Crew said...

I'm keeping my same answers but making #6 suprised. FINAL ANSWER!

Anonymous said...

Wanna know something funny?! That first face is what my oldest looked like while he was pooping! :) That was my first thought when I saw it then realized that wasn't one of the answers! Soo cute! Those faces aren't as cute (except the smiles) when they get to be 11! ;)