And a couple of things that make me laugh.
Allie was found in Damon's closet, sneaking his paints and painting. Jeff found her, as well as a few stains on the carpet, and called me in to investigate. He was in "protective of the new house" mode, and was trying to stay calm. I asked Allie what in the world she was doing, and she said, near tears, "I....could not....resist." I chuckled despite myself, because I was not expecting.
Kyla has been making me smile with her mispronounciations lately. She called pepperoni "peckeroni" and Lucky Charms "Chucky Charms." I don't know why, but I can still laugh about those anytime.
Finally, Allie has been doing much better with her fears, for the most part. However, one day she informed me that she was out in the garage when she saw a shadow that scared her. She then told me what she was doing in the garage. "I was milking the bikes, pretending they were cows." I think that one will be a classic for years to come.
3 comments:
I love to hear these things.
They are the best.
Too funny. I had Chucky Charms for dinner! :) I love that Allie was milking the bikes--at least she's a hard worker! :) And to answer your previous comment, yes, I will absolutely cater Allie and Gabe's wedding!! He likes to pretend he's a tractor, so they should get along just fine in life. :)
Peckeroni and Chucky Charms is making me laugh over and over again too. Every time I feel mad or frustrated I am going to remind myself of those two words....and then laugh.
By the way, please email me and tell me everything you know/learned about short sales.
Post a Comment