I must say, Kyla is such a different little person than Allie is, even at two years old. Kyla is much more in control of her emotions and can easily go from being sad to being happy. She is so excited about everything in life (I took her grocery shopping, and everything I told her we needed to get, she cheered for. "Yay! Bananas! Yay! Bok Choy!"). She is always telling me, "That was too fun."
She loves animals, "chaskip (chapstick)," lotion and babies. She still loves taking an afternoon nap (she still has that binky) and is finally getting the hang of letters (she probably knows 15-20 of them). I found her in her room one afternoon after nap playing Ring around the Rosie with three Barbies. She loves to sing, and is crazy about just about any R&B song that comes on the radio (and insists I go back if I change the station). She loves music and is always saying, "Turn it up, please" in the car. Some of her favorite songs right now are Battlefield, I Gotta Feeling and Party in the USA.
She still loves to eat, but her appetite is not anything like it used to be. She is getting picky, but can (and will) eat anything if she is in the mood for dessert. She loves Allie with all her heart and wants to be just like her. Allie got some new undies and passed her old ones down to Kyla. Kyla, who is not potty training and will not be for some time, took her diaper off, put the undies on, and walked around for some time before she was discovered. She will poop and pee on the toilet whenever she is naked, and all she wants in return is a rock in the jar (we are trying to fill a jar with rocks for a family treat).
I still cannot get enough of this girl. I am so lucky to be her mom.
9 comments:
That's amazing that she knows that many letter! Does she really know what Bok Choy is? I don't even know that! What a cutie pie. Ya can't help but be happy when you're child #3 AND you get your mom all to your self. Ahhhhh...one child is so easy and so fun. I should have enjoyed it more. I had Annaliese alone the other day out running errands and it was heaven. Now this is a long rambling comment. Oh well.
p.s. What belly? The only thing I see is a nice rack! Yeah! The perks!
My family went to the WITCHES last night! It's an annual event! All 7 of my great nieces and nephews were there...as well as the 2 that are on the way!
I love those kinds of days where you can have some time alone with one of the kids. She is such a cutie with a great smile!
Krystal she is so cute! I love it. She reminds me so much of Jaxan at that age. Hope you are feeling better. Looking forward to how things go at the perientologist.
Hooray for Gardener Village! Glad you had a good time with Kyla. What a cutie! I loved hearing about her.
Oh she sounds so wonderful.
So my dream consisted of you and your family living right next door to me somewhere in the South. We both had old colonial style homes with big huge porches and front steps. Random?
What a doll face!!!
Such cute pictures of you and Kyla! She's getting so big - I just always think of her the way she was when you moved back to Utah! Wish we could have made it to Moab with you guys - hopefully we'll see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment