A video clip of the animals that have made their way into our house. The snake was found next door, by the neighbor, but Damon instantly took possession.
I also tried about 5 times to upload the video of the bird that made its way into our garage. But an error keeps occurring, and for some reason, just trying to upload it again hasn't worked. Boo. Here is a picture of it.
5 comments:
Ewww...I love that Jeff is training Damon on how to hold it properly. That just gives me the eebyjeebies.
You are such good parents to let those animals into your house. If my kids brought a snake into my house I would flip!
I would flip too. You're a saint Krystal!
I love how Damon said, "I don't wanana support it". We don't get to catch snakes at our house, only frogs, wolf spiders and praying mantis. Bummer
Wow. You are such a good mother for boys...can you teach me that? We saw a snake outside our back door the other day. I slithered right in front of me..I screamed...Grant cried. Not the best.
Post a Comment