Carter still has never had a professional take his pictures. Poor, neglected fourth child. One day, he and I were sitting on the trampoline while the kids were terrorizing the next door neighbors, and I decided to grab Jeff's camera and take some pictures of my own. I am no professional, but I did get a couple shots that I think are pretty cute. And maybe Carter won't feel quite so neglected when he gets older and his scrapbook is a fourth the size of Damon's (that is, if he even gets a scrapbook. Something else I need to get working on!).

I love the profile shot. Those chubby cheeks and tiny lips! Cute only on a baby!

The only one I could get of him smiling. In the future, I definitely need an assistant (meaning: one of the children) to get him to smile for me. He has a great smile and a cute little dimple, but you can't really see it here.

I think this is my favorite one of all. So serious. Yet I just want to eat him for dinner.
6 comments:
Such adorable pics of your little chunk. Something about the smiling picture reminds me of Dad's smile.
cute little thing............well chubby thing. loving the blonde hair!
He is absolutely adorable! Wish I could take his picture.
i love serious pictures too!!! he's so adorable!
I adore thos cheeks Krystal. I love chubby cheeks they are just so kissable. What a cutie.
cute little guy. well done krystal you don't need a professional.
Post a Comment