NOTE: In the future, I would use Dum Dums. The blow pops were heavy and slipped out.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Valentines
I take no credit for the valentines the kids took to school this year. I mean, I'm sure you've seen this idea floating around for at least a year, if not two, but when I found out about a promo where you could get 25 free photo cards from seehere.com (just pay the shipping of about $4.99), I knew we had to do it. So, I had Damon and Allie pose for their pictures...

...and then we quickly made some cards and got them in the mail. Using a razor blade, we made slits above and below the fists, added some suckers, and VOILA! An unoriginal, yet still very cute, valentine.

Damon said a boy in his class who usually has a bad attitude about everything called it "a keeper." Mission accomplished.
NOTE: In the future, I would use Dum Dums. The blow pops were heavy and slipped out.
NOTE: In the future, I would use Dum Dums. The blow pops were heavy and slipped out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think these are awesome! way to go mom!
Hey, we did the seehere.com thing too, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sucker idea! A keeper for sure! I've never seen that before. So cute.
aww, they turned out so cute. We didn't end up doing them, but might save them for something else.
Post a Comment