Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Prep

I take a break from all the yuckiness that is STILL hovering around our house (Allie started throwing up on Sunday and is finally feeling a little better today and McKay has had diarrhea since Friday. Jeff has a stomach ache, too, but he's functional. It's really wearing on me.) to bring you some of our Christmas fun. 

The fourth graders at Cherry Hill put on a Grinch program. It was really fun, complete with many costume changes (hats) and lots of songs. Damon happily showed me his Frosty hat.



School got on on Friday, and Jeff went to Arizona for a 259 concert at the Mesa temple. We took the opportunity to decorate our gingerbread house for FHE. It looks delicious!


I love this picture. Carter thought I was taking it of him and gave me a fantastic "cheese!"


This is how it looks today. Maybe a little too delicious? Carter has no self-control.


Carter was really funny when he was sick. He wanted to lay on the couch with his "night night," his blanket and his pillow pet. He would run there when he saw me coming with his "loves." He is feeling great now and back to eating everything in sight.



 I still have a few last minute things to do before Christmas, but we're mostly ready! Now to rid our house of all the germs that have been plaguing us, and we'll be good to go. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: