Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Last Chance

I'm so far behind...but before I get to Spring Break and all the other things I need to write about, I wanted to post a little about our STEALS from Last Chance in Scottsdale. Last Chance is the Nordstrom return/defect clearance store, and if you know what you're doing, you can find a bargain. We went four times while we were in Arizona, and didn't come out with everything we wanted/needed, but we did find some screaming deals. We didn't even know how well we had done until we got home and checked the retail prices on the website. Here's a sample (some of the stuff we bought isn't on the website anymore, like the Juicy Couture shoes I bought for Kyla for $19.99, so these are just a few of the things you can find if you're patient. And lucky).


Retail: $199.99
I paid: $59.99

Retail $114.95
I paid: $24.00

Retail: $325.00
Jeff paid: $39.99
Retail: $68.95
I paid: $18.99


Retail: $165.00
Jeff paid: $14.97


Retail: $325.00 (Seriously? For a shirt? This isn't the exact one Jeff got, but it's the same brand)
Jeff paid: $19.97

Retail: $49.95
I paid: $12.99


Retail: $43.95
I paid: $18.99




Retail: $19.50 
I paid: $.97

4 comments:

Heather B said...

Holy Shamoly!! Those are some screaming deals! i had to idea! We'll have to visit more regularly!! Woot woot!

Heather B said...

*no idea

Lana said...

I don't get there very often because it's a far drive and I can't stand being in there with kids. But I can find a good deal usually every time. I'm jealous that you got Toms and Toms wedges!! I'll have to go more often.

Michelle said...

Those are AWESOME deals. I've always heard good things about that place.