Yes, I know it's April 18th. But there are still a few things from March I need to post for posterity. And by "posterity," I mean for my own sake when I go back and read this when my blog book is published.
Allie and Damon took a trip to the pediatric dentist. It wasn't all good news for either of them. They both had some cavities they needed filled and Allie needed a tooth pulled (it was blocking one of her permanent teeth that needs to come down). They both handled things well, but Allie doesn't love the laughing gas. It makes her feel weird and then it makes her feel sick. This is how she spent the night after getting her tooth pulled:
The aluminum bowl is for throw up, which she did need once.
Here's the offensive tooth, complete with one whole root! The tooth fairy left her $5 for this one. Either very nice, or it was all the cash the tooth fairy had. :)
The girls also talked me into signing them up for ice skating lessons. I was convinced that it would be too hard for them and they wouldn't like it, but luckily I was wrong. They both really enjoyed it and learned quickly picked it up.
Allie enjoyed it. She looked forward to going, but was always ready to go. Kyla, on the other hand, LOVED it. She was always the last one off the ice and begging to go back. Her teacher said she picked it up really quickly and would probably do very well if she were given private lessons. I doubt she'll become an Olympian or anything, but it is fun to watch her out there.
Kyla out on the ice.
Allie holding her certificate of advancement. She was finished and didn't want to stay out on the ice for an action shot.
Kyla, a little red from a hard workout
I got some new high heels because, frankly, Jeff said I don't have any and he'd like me to have some. I thought he might enjoy these. As it turns out, the kids enjoy them more than anyone.
Allie had a dance festival at school, with the rest of the dual language classes. I had a seat on the side, so I didn't get any good pics of the actual dance, but here is a cute one of her with her class.
1 comment:
cute shoes!
Post a Comment