Kyla-"If someone had a sharp knife and chased dad, he wouldn't be able to run away because of his leg. That's sad."
Jeff and I were watching an edited movie on TV and out of curiosity, I got online to see how many times a particular swear word had to be edited out. When I told Jeff the obscene number, Allie asked, "What was it? H-E-L-L or H-A-T-E?" I'm glad those are the only two bad words she knows.
Kyla, the day after we had eaten at Chick fil A, "I want some more of those pancake fries."
Me: "You mean waffle fries?"
Kyla: "Yep."
I asked Carter what his favorite food is, and his answer was, "lunch."
Allie, looking at a sign at the Seven Peaks Ice Arena that said "Concessions," asked me what it said. When I told her, she said, "Oh, I thought it said 'concussions.'"
Damon: "Did you hear that the Hungry Games movie is coming?"
Kyla has to answer the "question of the day" in preschool. One day, the question was, "would you rather have gold or candy?" Knowing how much Kyla LOVES candy, I asked what she chose. She told me gold. I asked her what she would do with the gold, and she told me, "I would buy candy."
Kyla: "I love you and dad, Damon, Allie and McKay."
Me: "What about Carter?"
Kyla: "No, he poos a lot."
Me: "Carter, when you turn three you can get potty-trained!"
Carter: "Potty choo-choo train?"
Kyla, looking at a picture of Paul Millsap (Utah Jazz player) in the newspaper: "Can I hang this picture of a brown skin BYU guy on my wall?"
Kyla-"Hudson can't have any food, because he only has two pieces of teeth."
Me: "Mama called the doctor and the doctor said..."
Carter: "Thank you."
Allie: "Mom! Damon called me 'Michelle Obama!'"
Carter, to McKay who was trying to figure out how to use his sippy cup, "Tip it, bud!"
A note I found written by Allie. "I'm happy, please don't make me mad. Pose I'm happy, por favor. Don't maki mei madde." Clearly she has a future in Spanish/English translation.
Jeff and I were going away for the night, and Damon wrote a note for the babysitter. Here it is:
Day Report
Arrive at 1:00 at our house on Friday. Babies will be asleep. Wake them up at 3:10. Leave at 3:15 to go pick up Kyla at Orem Elementary. You should be there at 3:20. After you get Kyla come and get Damon and Allie at Cherry Hill Elementary. You should be there at 3:30. Wait for us at the side of the school. Don't pick us up at the front. You don't have to pick us up inside. Just wait for us at the side of the school. We have to drop off 2 other people. Then we go home and play. At around 5:00 order the pizza so we can have dinner. After dinner we go get a red box movie. Carter and McKay go to bed at 7:30. After they go to bed we watch the movie. We go to bed at 9:00. Then you can go to bed whenever you want. In the morning we have Saturday cereal. We play until my mom and dad get back. Then you can go home.
Finally, Kyla made this face and asked: "Do I look like an Indian?"
4 comments:
Hilarious, AS ALWAYS, I love these funnies so dang much! (Damon was very correct on the schedule, right? awesomeness!)
These were hilarious! Kyla had some special winners.
haha looks like damon could just babysit! he will for sure be on time!!
I love when you do this..it always makes me laugh!! Too cute!
Post a Comment