Friday, March 23, 2012

Birthday pics

Last week, I took the boys to get their pictures taken, because once a year is about all I can handle. It's just too hard! But it must be done. I wasn't super thrilled with the photographer (I felt like she could have tried a LITTLE harder to get the boys smiling at the camera), but for the price, I can't complain. 

Here are the best ones of Carter:



And the best of McKay:




And finally a couple of both of them:






 This one is my favorite. Not big smiles, but still so sweet. I love Carter's little foot sticking out behind McKay. So cute!


1 comment:

Angie said...

Such cute boys! I am sorry I haven't commented on your blog in forever. I always enjoy reading about what you are up to. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about my dad.