Monday, July 02, 2012

June Funnies

Lots to write. But today here are the funnies from June:

Mom: "I kinda like you."
Carter: "I kinda wuv you."

Allie: "I want to help you scrape the cucumbers!" (peel the cucumbers)

Found written on the table in Allie and Kyla's room: Goldelox was here.

Allie: "I want to do the boinga boinga at swim lessons." (bobs)

Kyla: "Carter! Your shirt says Lover Boy, but you're not being very loving!!"


(Everett Davis and Carter in the Lover Boy shirt)

Babysitter, who had just walked into the house: "Hi Carter!"
Carter: "I tooted."

One morning during scripture study, we were talking about 3 Nephi 12 and I asked the kids what Jesus said we should do to our enemies. Damon said, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Kyla, watching the NBA finals: "Are there any white man's that play basketball?"

Jeff was talking on the phone to a guy in our ward and the kids asked who it was. He said, "Brother Carter." Carter got very mad and said, "Not brother me!"

Allie, after getting an appliance in her mouth (to widen her palate so she will have room for her permanent teeth): "I used to have such a lovely voice before I got the expander."




Kyla: "Hey, you bird over there, are you a Wobin?"

Carter: "Damon is a bum crack!"
Kyla, playing with some toys: "Get back in jail, little fella."

Finally, Carter, upset with the hawk that took off with our pet quail: "Spank! That! Bird!"

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Damon's comment during scripture study cracked me up!

Noelle and Corey said...

Damon is hilarious! So glad you write your funnies! And I hope you love your LASIK. I did it in 2006 and still think it was the best money I ever spent. My eyes are more sensitive to light now, but I'd rather wear sunglasses than regular ones!!