Carter, who thinks everything should be just how he wants, had these two things to say.
1. I was trying to put him in a diaper at my mom's house, so he wouldn't wet the bed, and he told me, very upset, "Diapers are not my favorite!"
2. He also told my sister, Kimmy, that "lunch is not my favorite one!" when he wasn't in the mood to eat what she had prepared.
McKay, to Bexley, "Bad girl, Becky." I don't know why, but we all find that hilarious, and sometimes call her Becky now too.
One afternoon, Carter spied something on the garage floor and asked me to pick it up for him. It was a book of Costco coupons. I asked if that was really what he wanted. He told me, "that's the one I love. The Costco one."
Kyla was learning about the proper names for things (buttocks, vomit, etc) and told me, "Allie urined in the house."
For one night, Carter didn't mind wearing a Pull Up to bed. And then he wanted to wear one the next morning. I told him that he needed to wear undies during the day and then he could wear a Pull Up to bed. He told me, "undies are not good for my body."
**Note, you can see how picky and fickle Carter is by his comments.
Kyla asked her friend if she was allergic to anything. Her friend said no. Kyla told her, "well, you have to be allergic to alcohol."
Damon is quite fond of Bexley. And sometimes he talks to her like she's girlfriend. I once heard him tell her, in a voice that should be reserved for pillow talk, "Bex, I adore you!"
While we were watching the US Figure Skating Championships, there was a girl of Asian descent on the ice. I told Allie she was probably an Asian American. Allie told me, "she's a Aserican. Like a European."
Damon to his sisters: "Girl, why you acting so cray cray?"
McKay crawled in bed with me one morning. About 10 minutes later, Carter came into the room. He saw McKay and said, "McKay! Get in your bed!"
McKay told him, "NO!"
Carter then said, "I am sewious!"
And McKay said, "NO!"
Kyla one day told me, "I'm so thirsty I was about to fart." (thanks Tara for remembering this one)
Damon was telling me that one of his friend's had invited three girls to his birthday party. I asked if the friend liked to hang out with girls. Damon said, "No. He mystifies me sometimes."
2 comments:
Aserican...my favorite!
Wow, you're so good at writing them down! If I don't do it right away,they slip from my memory.
Post a Comment