Thursday, February 07, 2013

Lately

Just pulling pics off of my phone, so this will be a little jumbled. But it's a picture of what we have been up to lately.


Carter taking a rest on my bed. He won't nap anymore, but he'll lay on my bed and watch a few shows 


McKay loves taking his clothes off and putting other clothes on. We all think it's cute, unless he is trying to put on a skirt (which is over half the time). 


I'm pretty sure this was laundry day and he was putting on as many things as he could


Kyla posing as an Egyptian with her skirt (which I'm sure I took away from McKay after he tried putting it on)


Sleeping kids. The best thing ever. 


Carter has been wanting to wear shirts with pockets so he can carry things around with him. These are the items he wanted to take to Damon's basketball game: three "magazines" (don't ask why he calls dice  "magazines," but he does) and a bolt. 


Because Carter doesn't nap anymore, he almost always falls asleep when we go somewhere in the afternoon. Damon, Allie and Kyla have been doing tumbling on Monday and Tuesday and Carter would always fall asleep when we went to drop them off (they are taking a break from tumbling for a few months--I need to simplify my life a little). McKay, on the other hand, is wide awake from having slept and likes to "sing" along to the radio.


Carter took this pic of me folding laundry. That's my Monday activity, and I have been trying to have it all finished (and put away) before the night. That way I can enjoy the Bachelor in peace! Ha!


Monday was National Frozen Yogurt day and we got to Yogurtland right before 4:00 to get our free yogurt. Everyone thought it was the best day!


This was funny, because one morning after we got out of the shower, Carter called McKay, "Naked Bum Crack."

No comments: