Monday, August 12, 2013

More July Fun

Man, summer is busy! We have been having a great time, though. And, yet again, I'm behind. Waaaa. Here are some pics from the rest of July...


We hiked up to some waterfall (near Bridal Veil in Provo Canyon) with Jeff's parents. 


Kyla thought it would be fun to photo bomb. Notice my Nike Frees, straight from China. And not real Nikes. :)


The three older kids did a program called Bright Ideas for two weeks, which gave me a great opportunity to ride my bike as far as I wanted. All I had to do was bring the little boys with me. They LOVE riding in the trailer, and never make a peep, even when we go for over an hour and ride 8 miles!


Damon, David and Hunter did Camp Floyd again, which was a lot of fun for them. We got to see their mock battle on the last day. Damon is itching to go back one more year. We'll see if we can squeeze it in before he turns 12!


McKay and Carter have been learning how to eat ice cream cones. They aren't very good at it still, but it's even better when McKay falls asleep before it's gone.


We've had a lot of thunderstorms popping up recently, which is always fun (unless we're swimming), and the kids love to be outside (for a few minutes, anyway).


My lifelong friend, April Ferguson, and her kids were in town, and we managed to get together for a couple hours and catch up. I love that our kids still like each other (the girls like her boys a LOT). 




And thanks to Provo Library's summer reading program, we got a bunch of free ice cream coupons at Burger King. All my kids and Tara's kids were happy to take them off our hands!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Okay, you must be super human to pull both boys in your bike trailer for 8 miles!! I had no trouble pulling just Crew, but once I tried to go a further distance with Dane in there too and nearly died. Looks like summer fun is in full swing, for sure! I wish we had Bridal Veil falls by us to hike. Gorgeous!