Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Catching Up

A few posts coming from me, and this is the pre-pre-Spring Break one. Carter loves cucumbers. Have I ever mentioned that before? One morning, I had picked up our Bountiful Baskets, and there were a few large cucumbers in the basket. Later that afternoon, I found this in the refrigerator.


After I took this picture, I threw the cucumber in the trash. Later that same day, I found Carter sneaking a few more bites after he pulled it back out of the trash. Funny kid.


Fun watching the Esplin Family Play

Kyla was FINALLY chosen as Student of the Week (I say finally because she had been telling me for months she had already been chosen, but just had no picture with the principal to prove it. She's a bit of a fibber about a lot of things, so I told her I couldn't believe her until she had the picture to prove it). So here are the kids' pictures with Mrs. Hart from the time they were each Student of the Week.




I got to play basketball with some girls from our stake (I am the only one from our ward who plays, so I had to combine with another ward) for the regional tournament. We had some really good games, and our semifinal game was really close, but we managed to pull it out. We won the championship game easily and we got to cut down the nets and got championship t-shirts. It was so much fun!


1 comment:

Ann Mitchell said...

Your kids principal looks soooo YOUNG!!!