First, some good news. McKay is back in underwear and this time I think he will probably stay in them. I'm not sure what it was that finally helped it click into his mind, but something got to him and he decided he was ready to keep his underwear dry. For the past two weeks, he has had maybe two accidents. Total. He wears a pull-up to bed and is dry about half the mornings when he gets up. He even started taking himself to the bathroom when he felt like he needed to go. That's the best sign of all for me. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out, and I don't have to clean up another poop accident. I gave the boys haircuts one morning and they thought they were fashion models. This is their pose:
When we got back from AZ, we found that spring had finally made it here. Our street looked like this for about a week.
On the Saturday before Easter, we did an egg hunt at Colleen's house with the Telford kids. Everyone had a really fun time and Colleen got a lot of fun prizes for the kids.
We finally managed to get our eggs dyed after spending all day at the soccer fields and doing yard ward
Finally, a pic from Easter Sunday. What a great day to celebrate the risen Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment