When the primary kids went up to sing in sacrament meeting, McKay didn't like feeling left out. I told him he could go up and he happily did. It brought tears to my eyes to see all five of my kids up there singing to me.
The kids all made cards for me, got me flowers, and spent the day letting me rest while they cleaned up. This coupon from Kyla was probably my favorite.
Jeff made a fantastic dinner all by himself. It was amazing!
He also had a scavenger hunt for me all around the house that led to some candy. It was perfect!
I really feel so lucky to be living my dream of being a mom to these wonderful people. Jeff is so great and I really am so lucky. I wouldn't trade lives with anyone else in the world!






1 comment:
Well done Jeffrey! That meal looks sublime. I am so impressed. I let Ella go up to "sing" too. So sweet.
Post a Comment