Tuesday, December 02, 2008

TV couples

I don't know what got me thinking about this, but I wondered who were the best TV couples of all time (well, from the time I started caring about TV). It seems there is room for debate, as most websites I looked at didn't agree much at all. So, here is the question: who are your favorite TV couples? Vote for as many as you love. Results to follow...

Here are the nominees:
1. Sam/Diane from Cheers
2. Jim/Pam from The Office
3. Buffy/Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Ross/Rachel (or Chandler/Monica) from Friends
5. Mulder/Scully from X-Files
6. Zack/Kelly from Saved by the Bell
7. Meredith/Derek from Grey's Anatomy
8. Joey/Pacey from Dawson's Creek
9. Michael/Sara from Prison Break
10. Kevin/Winnie from The Wonder Years
11. Doug/Carol from ER
12. Cliff/Claire from The Cosby Show
13. Lana/Clark from Smallville
14. Ned/Chuck from Pushing Daisies
15. Bailey/Sarah from Party of Five
16. Dan/Serena (or Blair/Chuck) from Gossip Girl
17. Luke/Lorelai (or Rory/Logan) from Gilmore Girls
18. JD/Elliott from Scrubs
19. Seth/Summer (or Marissa/Ryan) from The OC
20. Sydney/Vaughn from Alias

Or write in your own nominees

11 comments:

Heather said...

6, 10 and 12

Heather B said...

While I really love Meredith and Derek, Rachel and Ross, and Serena and Dan, I am going to have to go with ZACK AND KELLY!

jaesi said...

Zack and Kelly....
so much drama and ending in a Las Vegas wedding...priceless!

Holly Woolsey said...

definitely Zack and Kelly

BBC said...

in terms of desire to emulate, it's the cosby's hands-down. in terms of salaciousness, i love watching blair and chuck... but when it comes to reality, i feel like rachel and ross seem the most realistic couple. :)

Patti said...

10, 14 and am I the only one that remembers Felicity? - Felicity/Ben, or Felicity/Noel. I can never decide which I liked better.

Greg and Tammy said...

Hysterical.

Hey, could you send me your mailing address? For some reason, I don't have your email... SORRY! You can email me at tammykadams@hotmail.com Wish you were coming with Jeff this weekend!!!

TPlayer said...

My first thought befoe I even read your list was Kevin & Winnie from the Wonder Years. I'm glad to see they made the list! They are my vote, along with Jim & Pam, Luke & Lorelai, and Cliff & Claire from the Cosby Show. I like Jesse & Becky from Full House as well

Emily Lauren said...

Zach and Kelly all the way. Then Jim and Pam, then Ross and Rachel. So many good ones to choose from though :)

The Leggs said...

The classics. Zach and Kelly along with Jessie and Slater. Kevin and Winnie and Bailey and Sarah.

lisa h. said...

i have to go w/ Ross and Rachel...are you still taking votes...