So, Pam Dana had an awesome idea that I am going to copy. For those of you who use Google Reader, I created an "update blog" that is public and you can add to your reader. Every time I post, I will also put it on the update and it will show up when you use your reader. This way, you won't have to keep checking to see if I have posted. If you want to do this, add
trapnellupdate.blogspot.com to your Google reader!
I know for me, I am about 10 times more likely to read the blogs that are in my Google Reader than I am to check the private ones. It's just so much easier. Hope this is helpful!
6 comments:
great idea! thanks for doing that!
Love the idea and you are added. I am getting tired of checking private blogs that don't update, but you update so it isn't so bad. I actually have my computer set up to open all private blogs in separate tabs at the same time then I just look to see if I read or not -- so I keep looking even when people don't update.
FYI, I'm on one of those too (but it's shared with a few other girls) but if you want to add it, the address is
updatedprivateblog.blogspot.com
when I figure out how to do this...I'm gonna do it!
I have never heard of Google Reader for some reason. So how do I let other people see my update status?
how do you do this? I love the idea! Genious! Email me when you get a chance or comment on the blog and teach this nontechi gal how to do it. katewinsor21@gmail.com
Post a Comment