If I worked at a Temp agency and my kids came in to ask me to get them a job, I don't think I would have too much trouble matching them to a career.
If Damon came in, I could choose from any number of jobs. He would be great at making greeting cards, as long as he has access to tape and ribbon, his two best friends. Of course, if High School Musical 52 is casting, I would send him right over there as a possible replacement to Zac Effron. Damon is a great innovator, and would be wonderful at coming up with great new products. Especially if the products include a lot of ribbon.
The first job I would offer to Allie would be food critic. She loves to taste everything, and is definitely the most adventurous at trying new things. She would be especially great at tasting things like mayonnaise, butter, or ranch dressing, all of which I have seen her drink out of a straw or eat with a spoon. If that didn't work out, Allie would also be a good radio show dj. She already knows who sings most of the songs on the radio, so she wouldn't require much training. And she could push the MUTE button so no one would hear her humming along, which she loves to do. She would have made a great telephone operator, if we lived in the 50's, but I don't think I could find much for her in that area today. Allie must not be considered for any type of manual labor, as she would call in sick every single day, so I wouldn't assign her anything in that area. Allie also won't be given any position in which she has to work with animals, as she still hasn't completely mastered the difference between a horse and a cow.
Kyla would be a great nurse in the nursery at the hospital, as she loves wrapping babies in blankets more than anything else. Of course, she would only be able to accept positions where verbal communication is not strictly required, unless everyone she works with is named, "Allie." Also, she will have to learn not to drop the babies on their heads quite so frequently. I would encourage her to train to be a professional boxer, or un Ultimate Fighter. The girl is tough and after seeing her fall, her face covered in blood, and barely crying at all, I believe she can take a punch. She could also be considered for positions where whining and complaining are not only accepted, but encouraged. I think I could find her a place on the San Antonio Spurs without too much trouble.
7 comments:
cute post. What a fun way to remember your kids the way they are right now.
You are always so creative in your posts! I need to learn to be. Way cute post!
Hi Krystal, Can I blame you for neglecting my kids and housework this morning and reading your blog? :) I have had fun reading through it and catching up on your life. I love how real you are and I can relate to so many things you write about. Thanks for the invite. I know we didn't hang out a ton in high school, but I still always liked you. I still have a Phoenix Suns drawing you made me when we played basketball for one year together! That was so long ago!
too funny.
Hilarious Krystal!
Cute, creative and funny!
i know i have probably said this before, but my kids are so similar to yours- be afraid! Leona seriously cranks out the cards like no one's business, Norah would eat ANYTHING, and Anthony has walked away bloodly I can't tell you how many times. How funny!!
Post a Comment