Thursday, January 01, 2009

Smiling

Things that made me smile yesterday:

1. Kyla eating a buckeye with a spoon.
2. Allie telling me, "Kyla took the poo out of the bath tub!" It took me a minute to realize she was talking about the tub toy Pooh bear.
3. Allie quoting Nacho Libre, and using a high squeaky voice for Chancho. "Are you leaving us?" "I could never leave you, I just need to borrow some sweats."
4. Watching Hugh Jackman in Australia. Who would've thought an Australian cowboy could be so hot?
5. Remembering a conversation I had earlier this week with Damon.
D-"I felt the Holy Ghost yesterday."
K-"Oh yeah? What happened?"
D-"Some kids at church were being bad to me, so I said a prayer to have the Holy Ghost. Then, I just ignored them and they stopped!"

1 comment:

TPlayer said...

Like I said...Damon is a cool kid, and I want to hear your feedback on "Australia" and for the record... my little brother once pooed for real in the tub...when we used to bathe together as little tykes. Yeah-it still haunts me