After a frantic week of packing, moving and unpacking, we are in. Not completely (Jeff's office is still full of boxes), but we are settling in nicely. It feels great. I have a lot of pics to post, but I'm having difficulties. Blame it on the poorly secured network of an unknowing neighbor that I am currently connected to, but pictures are slow in coming (if at all). So, enjoy this one of our first hour in our home. We were in the middle of bringing 9 years of "stuff" into this house, and the kids were all starving. So, without any furniture, they sat in the middle of the kitchen floor eating peanut butter sandwiches and drinking from glass tumblers.
There will be more to come. MUCH, much more. But for now, we are loving our empty house. It will be a while before we can afford to fill it up, but every night Jeff and I look at each other and say that we can't believe this is really our house. This is the place we have been dreaming about since we got married, and now we are here. In the home we'll raise our family in. Because I sure as heck am not moving again.
13 comments:
Aughh! I'm dying to come see it. And dying for more pictures. And so happy for you.
I know exactly how you feel. I just did the move myself (although not to my dream house in the least)
Im OVERWHELMED with this fix me upper. those wood floors sure look appetizing!
That's one big sigh out of the way...on to the next of unpacking--I hate the litte boxes of stuff that you just don't know what to do with. In fact it's been nine months now since we moved into our home and it's still in the closet in the study. How nice for you to think you'll never have to move again and you can just let things come at you! Congrats Krystal. Way to make this girl jealous!! :)
Congratulations! We want to see it in person and will be in Utah in two weeks so we will have to call and come over and get a tour!
Good luck getting settled and enjoy the empty rooms. I remember when I was a little kid and my parents moved to a bigger house and we had lots of empty rooms and I remember loving it. We had so much room to play and just have fun!
Congrats on your new house! There is nothing like moving into your very own place. I agree with Misti, how nice to know your in the place your going to stay. Have fun and enjoy it!
I'm so happy for you guys. Your home is much deserved! I love those wood floors with the larger slats. Looks beautiful.
Congrats on your dream home. Have fun unpacking all those junk boxes. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures soon. And that cracks me up that you're borrowing someone else's wireless network. My husband used to do that in our old neighborhood before we got wireless.
I'm so happy that all your waiting and sharing space and washing dishes by hand has finally come to an end. Congratulations!
That is so great! Sounds like you guys are in heaven! I am so happy for you.
I can't wait until I can say "no more moving!!"
So exciting! Can't wait for our invite!
congrats on the new digs! nothing like a little something of your own. all in good time, right? can't wait for the pics...i'm pretty patient.
Congrats!!
I'm so excited to see pictures! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment