From Allie's computer class that she attends on Mondays and Wednesdays. She loves the headphones with the microphone headset, and pretends to talk in it pilot-style, but it serves no purpose.
As a side note, I love this computer class. It's free, sponsored by Waterford Learning Center and is a study of 4 and 5 year olds. The games she plays are on her level and she does 20 minutes of reading and 20 minutes of math every time we're there. There is also an activity room with puzzles, games, books, etc. that Kyla loves, so it's basically a two for one, and it's all free! If you are in the Provo area and are interested (for next year maybe), let me know and I'll give you some more info.
Allie arranged her Barbies like this. On purpose? We'll never know.
I took Damon on a "Night Out" to see a play of Tom Sawyer at the library, and followed it up with a trip to Hello Yogurt. Damon's yogurt was strawberry topped with gummy worms, Skittles, sprinkles, raspberries, strawberry sauce and a few other things I am forgetting. He thought it was a great night.
Kyla got her hands on some chocolate covered fruit at Costco as we were about to check out one day. The guy helping at the checkout said, "You must like chocolate!" I turned around to see her like this. Yes, she loved it!
Jeff's birthday pie, Lemon Meringue, made by his mom. Jeff was in Arizona right before his birthday (and we were in Moab), so this was the only party he got. He wasn't disappointed. Happy 33rd, old man!
6 comments:
Kyla is looking so grown up and she's into everything, isn't she?
cute pictures! great update. oh, those barbies are too funny.
I have an ariel picture that would go GREAT with that barbie pic!!! She's pregnant! (barbie pillow up her dress!)
Finally just catching up on your blog. Sorry about the whole flu thing. I think my boys MAY have ended up with a mild case of it too but we'll never know.
Seriously what is it about the #2 child? So much of what I read about Allie is what I experience with Isaac.
So darn funny.
retrieve the diaper...hilarious!
Pretty entertaining!
WOW. Busy October. Darling pics though!! Good thing you are having another kid, cause you sure make cute ones!!!
Post a Comment