Tuesday, October 05, 2010

cabin

A few weeks ago we went with our neighbors to their family cabin for the weekend. I took my camera with the intention to take a lot of great pictures, but we were having too much fun to remember and I only ended up with a few. We rode 4-wheelers, fished, ate, played games, fed local wildlife and enjoyed being away from home. My kids are asking when we can go back. We'd better be nice, and hope that we get invited back some day! Thanks Sumners!

I did find a picture of all the kiddies. Just no Jeff in these. I'm sure he's broken up. These are from our fishing experience. We told the kids that unless someone caught a fish, we weren't going to be eating dinner. Fortunately, we did have success and we could all breathe easily (and no, we didn't eat those tiny things. It was just part of the game).


And here's the other two riding the 4 wheelers. Man, Damon was in heaven.

2 comments:

BBC said...

man, your kids are so stinking cute! love their chubby cheeks and great smiles!

Heather B said...

That little four-wheeler is too cute.