Are you sick of reading about everyone's Halloween yet? Here's a quick recap of ours:
We had trick-or-treating in the pouring rain (hail at times), enjoyed a fabulous chili dinner at Jeff's sister's, complete with our homemade root beer, and more candy than any family needs.
Jeff and I were both feeling sick on Sunday morning, so we told Damon to watch the kids so we could sleep in a little longer. We woke up to find that they had fed themselves breakfast: root beer and candy. Ah to be young and have no parental supervision...
3 comments:
How can anyone get tired of seeing kids in costume?
Did that sumo suit have a built in fan? Im confused as to its puffiness :)
I am really bad about checking blogs of those who don't live near by, so it has been forever. Just had to say congratulations on being pregnant! I just told Jeff, and he said that he already knew. Hello! He's supposed to tell me these things. Good thing I checked. :)
My kids had the same kind of breakfast yours did on that Sunday morning. But Caleb announced to the WHOLE primary during opening exercises (while I was standing in the back) that he had 15 pieces of candy for breakfast. Everyone looked at me and laughed while I felt like the loser mom. But I was sleeping while it happened so it's not like I LET him do it!
Post a Comment