Jeff is not real big on love letters (although I do have a cherished few from our years together), so I found it quite thrilling when I found a love letter left on my pillow a few weeks ago.

Obviously, this one was from Allie. It says, " From Allie. I love mom. Der mom yro nice to me. Thanc yoo fr being nice to me. Luv Allie." I love kindergarten and the sudden fascination with literacy. I keep this in my drawer, as it is the first letter she has ever written to me. And sometimes it's nice to be reminded that I am loved and that, even better, she thinks I'm nice.
A few weeks later, these appeared on mine and Jeff's pillows:
These are from Damon. I know the second one is especially hard to read, but they say:
#1-to me: "I love you. You are a good mom. Thank you for paying the money for school. I love school. From Damon."
Comments-Typical Damon. He does love school. And I don't know why he thinks I pay for it, but still very sweet.
#2-to Jeff: "Thank you for paying for our house! I love you. Thank you for helping me with cub scouts. Cub scouts is a lot of fun. From Damon."
Comments-Apparently Damon thinks a lot about money. I'm a little surprised that both notes were about paying for things, but it was very sweet. I love the part about Cub Scouts. I already mentioned once how much Damon loves scouts. I thought it was so thoughtful that he realized how much Jeff helps him.
Again, priceless treasures.
Last, the younger two don't exactly write me love letters. But I keep this picture in my bathroom because I think it's so cute.
$.25 never went so far. Kyla's joy and Carter's disinterest sum them up perfectly. And are some of the reasons why I love them.
Obviously, this one was from Allie. It says, " From Allie. I love mom. Der mom yro nice to me. Thanc yoo fr being nice to me. Luv Allie." I love kindergarten and the sudden fascination with literacy. I keep this in my drawer, as it is the first letter she has ever written to me. And sometimes it's nice to be reminded that I am loved and that, even better, she thinks I'm nice.
A few weeks later, these appeared on mine and Jeff's pillows:
#1-to me: "I love you. You are a good mom. Thank you for paying the money for school. I love school. From Damon."
Comments-Typical Damon. He does love school. And I don't know why he thinks I pay for it, but still very sweet.
#2-to Jeff: "Thank you for paying for our house! I love you. Thank you for helping me with cub scouts. Cub scouts is a lot of fun. From Damon."
Comments-Apparently Damon thinks a lot about money. I'm a little surprised that both notes were about paying for things, but it was very sweet. I love the part about Cub Scouts. I already mentioned once how much Damon loves scouts. I thought it was so thoughtful that he realized how much Jeff helps him.
Again, priceless treasures.
Last, the younger two don't exactly write me love letters. But I keep this picture in my bathroom because I think it's so cute.
4 comments:
So cute. :)
Loved it. I cherish those love notes. And the little ones with their whispered I love yous and even their snotty-nosed kisses.
That is so sweet! I love these years! :)
i love love letters too. congrats on your pregnancy. you'll make it all work i'm sure.
Post a Comment