
Fortunately, the bruise on his head is only slightly noticeable in all of the pics. He toppled down next to my bath tub the morning of pictures and I was worried that the bruise would look really bad. It didn't. I love this one because of his eyes. It's hard to really see what color his eyes are, but now it has been determined (and documented) that they are light bluish gray.

This one is just a sweet baby look, with the cheeks and little eyelashes.

We tried to do some diaper shots of him by this wash tub, but there was just too much going on. He wanted to look at the duck, grab the sponge, and wouldn't just stand next to it looking cute. The best we could get was the Sumo Squat, as he held up the towel to show a little leg.
Probably my favorite shot. Jeff and I are holding his hands and this is the best smile we got.
I was definitely NOT planning on being in any of the pics, but the photographer talked me into it. This is, after all, my last baby and Carter looks so sweet. I just wish it was a better shot of me. Bleh. Maybe we will do some more belly shots with all the kids before the baby comes.
When Carter was in the wash tub, he was mostly giving us the dazed look and wouldn't really smile. Then Jeff walked in the room and he gave us this gem. A great shot of his little chompers and a "happy to see you smile" for Jeff. Love it.
This one is the no neck shot. Carter never really has had much of a neck, but especially in this picture. He also reminds me of Kermit the Frog here for some reason. I still love it.Overall, I'm really happy with the way they turned out. You just can't beat the price at JC Penney. The coupons that come all the time are for a free sitting fee, free 8X10 and $3.99 a sheet for regular sheets. Of course they try to tempt you with the cute embellishments, but I didn't cave. So, I got 10 sheets for $35 total. I love being cheap.


6 comments:
So cute. James had that same shirt. It put me in a nostalgic way looking at those pictures. Babies grow up too fast.
Dane and Crew have both worn that shirt too. :) I love it.
And those pictures are so cute. Seriously. The cutest. I love him!!
I had the same pregnant picture of me posing with Tatum just a week before I had Dane. I had a GIGANTIC belly and her head looks like I'm about to knock it into the next photo... But I'm glad to have it, in spite of totally not wanting to have it taken at the time. Yours is sweet with Carter.
Love my tar tar sauce!
So sweet! What a great smile.
I love doing the inexpensive portraits for the kiddie pics since they grow so fast! Love his smile for his Dad! Aren't you glad you got these taken? So cute.
Cutie!
Post a Comment