Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Didn't we just do this?

As we have been looking through some of the pictures we have taken this past week, I couldn't help but be reminded that we just did this. 13 1/2 months ago. Take a look for yourself...


McKay, ready to come home from the hospital


Carter, ready to come home from the hospital last year


Jeff holding McKay in the hospital


Jeff holding Carter in the hospital



My mom holding McKay, while helping with the kids



My mom holding Carter, while helping with the kids



Me snuggling baby McKay



Me snuggling baby Carter













4 comments:

jaesi said...

If there was ever a person who needed to win a contest for being freaking AMAZING- it. would. be. you.
I cant imagine having irish twins. :)

*Lord, please let it not happen to me....* ;)

TEAM ALOFIPO said...

cute cute cute! carter was definitely lighter than mackay.

TEAM ALOFIPO said...

oops mckay

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Yeah.. I agree with Jaesi. I COULD NOT imagine being anywhere near having another baby right now. But, you Esplin girls are made to me mommies. And, damn good ones too!