A few pics from the day as well as a few comments:
I let Carter hold McKay for the first time on Sunday. He thought that was the best thing in the world. And he promptly kissed him repeatedly. Carter loves kissing. McKay doesn't look so sure.
What the blessing looked like to all those who got to watch from heaven. And from the balcony where my sister took this shot.
The obligatory shot of baby and baby mama outside the front door. McKay wore the same outfit Carter wore last year and looked every bit as much as a circus ring leader as Carter did. Sorry there isn't a better pic. You had to be here, I guess (and plenty of you were--we had close to 50 people here).
Tara's girl, Jayda, is two months older than Carter and constantly picks on him. Mostly because she knows she can and Carter isn't going to use his weight advantage to level her, but instead runs crying to mommy like a little girl. They do like kissing, though.
Finally, here's our family on the big day. I just love this pic so much. From Kyla's bandaged foot (she had a sliver removed by Grandpa Dale and the band-aid was holding a slice of onion in place to draw out anything left behind. So of course she needed an ACE bandage wrapped around her whole foot to keep everything tight. Heaven forbid she do something like put on shoes and/or socks.) to Allie practically dropping McKay as she smiles heavenward, I love it all. i love this crazy bunch, especially that crazy man crossing his eyes as I try to plant one on him.

It really was a beautiful day (weather-wise and family-wise) and all the craziness was worth it several times over to share it with our loved ones.
6 comments:
yah! your family is beautiful.
it looks like the blessing was a sucess. (its probably pretty hard for it not to be a sucess)
MaKay looks handsome.
Oh my gosh Krystal that family pic is just SO awesome! So much personality and spunk ;) Love it
that is a FABULOUS picture! love it!
That last pic is so great. It will be one for the memory books FOR SURE. Glad the day was nice. Although it is always a tad stressful on the new mom, huh?? Why are WE in charge of all the prep? I think someone out there needs to do some rearranging. :)
That last picture--priceless! I love it. It totally tells a story--a crazy one. I can see you as a Grandma looking at this picture with a smile!
that picture is priceless!
Post a Comment